look at calum
Hungry 5SOS Choker Giveaway
We do not sell these so if you want one, now is your chance!
- reblog this (likes do not count but you may use them to bookmark this! You are more than welcome to reblog this post as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning)
- vote for Raquel here once a day until the contest ends (we will know whether you voted or not based off of her ranking on the poll so please just vote it takes two seconds out of your day) You only have to vote once a day! Continuous votes will not count in the poll so no need to waste your time!
- there will be four winners chosen through a randomizer
- the giveaway will end september 25th so we will message the four that win on the 26th!
- when we message you be sure to tell us which member you want and what colored choker!
How to increase your chances:
- help spread the word about voting for raquel! If you make any posts about voting for raquel be sure to tag us so we see it!
- follow our tumblrs x and x
- reblog this post as much as possible!
- follow our instagrams if ya wanna: sage_amber and raquel_argudin
good luck everyone ! (:
Derek could feel his eyes on him, watching quietly as Derek let the thoughts of what happened tonight race around his mind. He knows Stiles won’t say anything though. Despite the popular belief that Stiles can not stop talking, he’s actually really good at knowing when his silence is appreciated. Especially with Derek.
Still Derek turns towards him, watches the steady rise and fall of his chest and knows that he doesn’t need to say anything either. That Stiles isn’t expecting anything from him. Not tonight.
But then Stiles slowly reaches a hand out, taking hold of Derek’s and watching as their fingers lace together. And that’s almost too much. Because it’s nothing, and everything he needs all at the same time.
And if Derek squeezes back a little tighter. Well, Stiles is the only one who’ll know. And he won’t say anything.
- people who are gay can be assholes
- people with eating disorders can be assholes
- people with mental disorders can be assholes
- people who self harm can be assholes
- people who are disabled can be assholes
- people who have diseases can be assholes
do not excuse people for being assholes because something is wrong with them or have a hard life
id like to take a moment to thank our lord and savior for this post